Friday, August 31, 2012

Long Weekend Plans

My brother and his family are currently making their way here from GA, and I'm so excited I could pee my pants!! I can't wait to see them and to have them meet Andrew. It's a great time for them to come, because he's really alert most of the day and taking in so much. They should be here in a couple of hours. Andrew is already in bed, but he'll meet them tomorrow morning for sure. I also can't wait to see little Sami, their three year old daughter. She is such a joy!!

And just because I can't have a post without a picture, here's a picture George took of me and Andrew at the pizza buffet the other day. I realized I just don't have very many pictures of myself with him since I'm usually the one taking the pics, lol. I'll have to fix that issue or else I know I'll look back and regret not having more pics of the two of us! Have a great weekend everyone!

 

2 comments:

  1. You look great Sarra! Keep the pics coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic! Hope you had a fun weekend. You are looking great, Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete