Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Swing

When my sister was visiting just a week or so after Andrew was born, she bought us a swing. It's one of the really good ones with 6 speeds that also plays music and has a spinning mobile at the top of it. At first, Andrew would only stay in it for about 10 minutes at a time before he would start to cry. Now that he's matured a bit, though (haha), he loves his swing! After we get dressed and have some play time in the mornings, Andrew happily moves into his swing for a little while so that Mommy can have a little bit of time to answer emails and work on her book. :) Sometimes, like right now, he even dozes off for a short time. I wish I could get a good picture of him sleeping in the swing because he looks so peaceful and beautiful. Unfortunately, the swing moves too fast and all of my pictures come out super blurry!

I did, however, get a great picture just before I started the swing. Andrew is in a cute new outfit from my good friend Karen today. The shirt says "here comes trouble" which I love! I used to have a shirt that said Trouble-maker on it, too, which makes us practically twins.


1 comment: