Sunday, August 12, 2012

Andrew is 2 Months Old!

I seriously can't believe it's already been two months. George and I spent some time last night going through all of our photos of Andrew so far, and it's amazing how much he's grown and changed since that first day we welcomed him into the world. I already miss how little he was way back then (2 months ago, haha), but I'm excited for how much he's learning! Today, he discovered that he has feet, lol. He was enthralled, staring at them and reaching down to figure out how to touch them. It was super cute!

And speaking of cute, here's a 2 month photo bomb:


Hi everyone!




Look! I'm sitting up!

Wait... Nope. Falling over again.

So much easier with Daddy's help!
Happy 2 months little guy :). You make my heart happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment