Monday, August 20, 2012

Days to Remember

We had a wonderful weekend in the Bittmann household!

On Saturday, we had a very nice visit from George's Aunt Barbara, Uncle Bob and his cousin Theresa and her son. They were in town visiting George's dad and we were so happy they stopped by to see us! George's mom even came by to see them and the baby. It was such a nice visit, and I was so glad they got to meet Andrew. I wish they had been able to stay and visit longer!! Andrew really seemed to enjoy having them around.


 
Markers with stamsp on top, a notebook, pen and notepad
Saturday night we went to the mall. You know, the one with the Sanrio store? Omg, such happiness! It's funny how something that I used to do all the time now becomes this amazing treat, haha. It felt like heaven to actually get out of the house and go shopping for a while! I convinced George to go since I needed to go to Helzberg Diamonds and get my jewelry inspection done this month. So we stopped by the jewelry store, went by Yankee Candle to get a new tart burner since my dad knocked ours over on his last visit (ha!), and then to the Sanrio store for Hello Kitty stuff!

We also ate some dinner at the food court, which was noisy. Andrew rode in the Baby Bjorn with his daddy the whole time at the mall and totally missed the noise at the food court because he was fast asleep through the whole thing! I wish I had gotten a good picture of him sleeping against George's chest. So sweet!

Sunday was a lazier day and we just stayed home and hung out with the baby man. Even though we didn't really do a lot, I know that these are the days we'll remember. Lazy days just being together as a family. It's amazing how fast Andrew is growing up. He's such a little chatter box! And when he's not sleeping, he's extremely alert, wanting to see everything and take it all in.

Today, I got some really great pictures of Andrew, too, so I wanted to share them with you guys. I already posted them to facebook, but I want to spread them everywhere! They are just too cute to miss! It was rainy this morning when we went out to interview some ladies for the nanny position, and I got super excited that it was cool outside because I got to pull out Andrew's turtle hoodie and matching hat! He looked so amazingly adorable! Here's a quick turtle outfit photo bomb.

His serious look.

No pictures please!

Okay, one picture, but be sure you get my good side!

And ready for my close-up!





No comments:

Post a Comment