Sunday, November 4, 2012

Balance is So Hard!

Motherhood is such a joy, and I'm totally in love with my little guy! I love my career too, though, and would very much like to keep it going full force. Without daycare, that basically means I have two full time jobs. Mommy and writer. Finding balance is really the most difficult part of my life right now.

Blogging, unfortunately, falls somewhere way down the totem pole! I am still keeping up with everyone on my blogroll, though, and commenting there when I have time. I just looked at my last post, though, and realized it's been forever since I updated my own space here!

Of course, it's about 2:20 am and I'm still up working on my book. It's much easier to work and concentrate when the house is quiet and dark and the baby is sleeping. I'm taking a short break to post a few new pics, then it's back to the book!

Happy 4 months!!

Bathtime

Family portrait for Halloween!

Our Little Ninja


So expressive!

Tummy Time

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing about this...I too am finding balance really hard. Everything seems to be getting accomplished though, one way or another! :)
    Cute pics, too! Can't believe how big your little man is getting!

    ReplyDelete