Friday, November 9, 2012

Pediatrician

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but we haven't been super happy with UNC Family Medicine lately. Not only do they not seem to care about the fact that my c-section incision is STILL bleeding after 5 months, but they also just don't seem to give great advice and care in general. Also, it's a serious pain to have to drive 30 minutes to get to a pediatrician appointment. Especially since Andrew is not a huge fan of car rides.

So, long story short, I've been searching for a new pediatrician. After some great recommendations from my doula and her friends, we've found someone new right here in Cary! So close and supposed to be amazing. The doctor doesn't have any openings until January, so we'll have to go to UNC for Andrew's very belated 4 month appointment, but after that we'll be with the new doctor. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment