Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving in Georgia

Andrew's first visit to Georgia went well, all things considered. The drive down there took over 11 hours! YUCK! It was not the most pleasant day of my life, but we got there in one piece, thank goodness. :) The trip home went much smoother as we decided to leave the night before instead of in the morning. We left right as Andrew got sleepy for his bedtime (around 8:00) and he slept almost the entire way home! That trip only took about 8 hours, which was much more manageable.

The best part was getting to introduce Andrew to the rest of my family. He'd already met my brother and sister's family and my Mom and Dad, but he got to meet my cousins and aunts and uncle, which was great!

Unfortunately, we all three came home with some kind of yuck. I'm not feeling well tonight, so I'm calling it and heading to bed. Wanted to get a few pics up first though! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can't believe Christmas is just right around the corner...

One of my faves. My sister took this of Andrew sitting up in the leaves!

My family!

Andrew and his Nana

First Thanksgiving!

My cousin's little girl (13 mos.) pointing to Andrew's turkey, hehe.  

Andrew sleeping on his Uncle Doug's shoulder.

Family portrait!

My parents, us and my brother's family. It was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment