Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Busy but HAPPY!

Ahh!! I want to update so much more often than I am able to!

Right now, I am in serious crunch mode for getting my next book released. I was so close to being finished with it when my brain decided to throw in a major twist in the story that required me to rewrite more than half the book! Eek! So I am frantically rewriting and just trying to keep my head above water.

Speaking of water, we took Andrew to the beach for the first time!!! It was amazing and we had such a great time. He particularly liked the sand - or at least wanted to try and eat it, which is basically the same thing as liking it right? Here are some cute pics of Andrew at the beach.

And I promise I will try to update more often if I get time. If nothing else, I'll try to post some of the pics of this cute little guy. He's so amazing and is truly the joy of my life.


So excited to be going to the beach!

Family's first trip to the beach. SO fun!

One of my fave pics from the trip. He thought the sand on his feet was fascinating.

The second he got a handful... it went straight to his mouth, ha!

Hanging out on Pier 14. Can you tell he's zonked out??

Tried to get a family pic, but only got Andrew's head, lol.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I haven't been here in a while. I'd love to see what kind of books you write - it sounds very interesting. I would love to be a writer, just how to make it? Maybe you can give me some advice.
    Nicky was born one day after Andrew. They look so similar, although even in the past few weeks he is growing and changing so much.
    Love the beach scenes. We will take Nicky to the beach in Dec. Surviveandthrive.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy is good! How wonderful to see you and your family so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete