Sunday, July 15, 2012

One Month Old!

I'm a few days late with posting this, but my sweet little man is already 1 month old! It's been a whirlwind of a month, wow! Being a mother is hard work, but so incredibly rewarding. I know this stage goes by fast, so I am spending every moment I can with him. These days he has more and more stretches where he is very alert and looking around at the world. I'm not sure how much he can actually see at this point, but he loves looking at lights and following my hands from side to side. He's such a sweetie! Here are a couple of cute pics:





2 comments:

  1. Sarra- Andrew is scrumptious! He's so cute and looks a lot like you. I hope you're recovering nicely and doing well as a new mom! Take special care... you know where to find me. :)

    PrincessQ

    ReplyDelete