Saturday, June 30, 2012

All is Well

Wow, life with a newborn is hectic! I don't have much time to write updates, but I know many of you have been waiting for more news and to hear about Andrew's birth story. I am doing the best I can, but we've had tons of visitors and it's been difficult to find any time to get on the computer! I promise I will do my best to write out the birth story next week. For now, though, I'll just say that I am so in love with this little man!

Motherhood isn't easy and I've had my share of "oh God, what have we done?" moments, but every time I stare into Andrew's sweet little face or touch his tiny little hands, my heart just melts. :) Here are a few more recent pictures. I'll try to update again soon!!









2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! He's so cute!
    Hang in there...it gets easier...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics! My son born a day after yours. Enjoy this time together.Surviveandthrive.co.za

    ReplyDelete