Friday, June 15, 2012

Andrew is here!!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to write a quick update to say that Andrew George was born Tuesday, June 12th at 6:04 PM. He weighed 9lbs. 3 oz. and is 20 3/4 inches long. I hope to have more time to update soon, but know that we are all healthy and happy and are adjusting to life at home. The labor and delivery was not easy. We had several complications that led to a difficult emergency c-section, which is exactly what I had wanted to avoid. It's been an emotional and exhausting week, but all that matters is that Andrew is here and healthy. I never knew I could love another human being so much!!

Since I don't have more time to update not, I figured I would share a few pictures for now and head to bed! I hope to share more of our birth story later this weekend.


 



7 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! He looks just perfect!! :) So happy for you!!! Take it easy mama and enjoy your beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarra - he's gorgeous - he looks just like his 3d image too :)

    Congratulations mum!!! Sorry it didn't go as expected, but happy to hear you are both doing well now. Squeeze those adorable cheeks for me *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarra - I'm SO happy for you and your family! He is adorable and I just want to be able to squeeze those sweet cheeks. Congratulations on your bundle of JOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE congrats! Your baby boy is BEAUTIFUL! I'm sorry you didn't have the birth experience you wanted but so glad everyone is healthy. Can't wait to hear your birth story!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beautiful!! Congrats Sarra!!

    ReplyDelete