Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy 1st Valentine's Day Andrew!

Wow, just thinking back to this time last year. George and I had gone to see a movie together and sometime in the middle of it, I started to feel Andrew kick really hard. I had been feeling him move around a lot, but George hadn't been able to feel him from the outside yet. About halfway through the movie, I picked up my husband's hand and laid it gently on my stomach. He looked confused and I whispered, "Just wait." It took about 10 minutes, but then suddenly, KICK! There it was! Our little Valentine's Day hello from the sweetest little boy in the universe!

And here we are a year later, loving life with our little boy. He's such a joy to us every single day. I have never known a baby with such a fun and happy disposition. He smiles ALL the time. He's actually gotten to where he waits for people to make eye contact before he breaks out in his huge charmer smile. I think he's going to be some kind of charismatic leader someday. :)

Happy 1st Valentine's Day to my sweet Little Cupid! We love you so much!



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing that sweet, smiling, happy face! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete